Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day

I want to give a heart-felt thanks to all those that have given their life defending this country.

This Memorial Day, I also want to remember those bloggers that have given their life over the last year defending this blog and the institution which it protects (and mocks).

Moldy Tiles. Not many posts, but all quality. Drowned in Sonny's bucket during March Madness.

Slog1. More posts and more variety. Started this blog. Started the haikus. Almost started Summers Sock Puppet theatre until being stun gunned down in a brutal act of rogue Facebook page repression. Staged a mini-posting comeback until being blinded by a sparkly fist and wandering into oncoming traffic on Wilson Boulevard.

Mike Green Bobblehead. Choked to death on his own playoff ineptitude.

In memory of these bloggers, and all of our veterans, I wish you a happy Memorial Day and please help me keep their memories alive.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had drowned in Sonny's Bucket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue Electrical TapeJune 3, 2011 at 11:15 PM

    I wish you had too.I don't like your attitude. You're always complaining. If I had opposable thumbs, I would shut your trap for you.

    ReplyDelete