Monday, December 21, 2015

Summers Advent Calendar 2015 - Day 7

On the seventh day of December, my true Joe gives to me...

Seven terrible reasons to use blue electrical tape for everything.

(even though it looks tacky and even though blue isn't part of the color palette defined by the Summers brand consultants and even though I really don't get the color blue and even though I'm not an electrician hired to repair Summers 60 non-existent HD televisions and even though I have duct tape and I also have Gorilla glue and I also have Scotch tape and I also have thumb tacks and I also have paper clips and even though I have magnets and even though Joe shouldn't put up posters or advertisements or menus without reading or spell-checking them first he still loves blue electrical tape for some unknown reason)

No comments:

Post a Comment