Monday, May 14, 2012

Summer Vacation: Day 1

Mike Green Bobblehead here. I just wanted to let you know that I will be keeping a daily summer vacation diary here on Slumlog so that all the Greeniacs and every member of Green's Gang know what I am doing on my summer vacation.

Sure our playoff run ended early, but that just gives me more time blog and to connect with my fans. When we win the Stanley Cup next year you all will be able to look back and know exactly how we did it because I will document every single step of that process in this blog. You may be able to take the knowledge and apply it to your own Stanley Cup playoff run.

Day 1 of summer vacation started off with a bang because Coach quit.

An excellent way to build a solid foundation for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment