Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Shock Absorber

I was in Summers today. Shocker. No, not that shocker, that is to say we are not giving our reader the shocker, instead our reader might be given a surprise with intense horror. Which they shouldn't be because I'm in Summers like every other day. I was being facetious anyway. Anyway, when I was in Summers today I learned that Summers had run out of Amstel Light. Shocker. Yes, that shocker. It certainly felt like Joe was giving his customers one in the stink. I mean who runs out of beer? Perhaps more egregiously, who then says that beer which people are drinking won't be available for at least a week? We shouldn't be shocked that Joe & Summers continue to set the customer service bar so low, but I continue to be shocked and it hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment