Sunday, June 12, 2011

Survey Says...

I don't want to get my hopes up because I have been disappointed so very many times before, but maybe Joe actually read those surveys that he handed out to patrons.

I actually recognized every single song that I heard at Summers the last time that I was there. It was a nice change of pace to enjoy the music I heard at Summers, partly because the two ladies at the end of the bar were talking about how their blackberrys were ringing off the hook, and the music helped distract me from their endless oh-no-he-didnt one-upsmanship, and partly because I haven't recognized a song I heard at Summers since that time I was at Galaxy Hut.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with but a single step, and Joe may be making a step in the right direction. He has a hell of a lot to make up for though because he changed Salsa night at the last second and at the drop of a hat too without telling anyone. Not staff, not patrons, not drunk ex-pat Canadians looking for their next bottle of cheap Canadian swill.

So let's just call this baby steps and forgive him, again, for he knows not what he does. Although if its not salsa night at Summers, the music might not suck.

1 comment:

  1. I recognized all the songs too which is a step in the right direction. Now, if everyone would just admit I know more about music than all y'all put together, I wouldn't have to yell and then storm out of Summers.

    ReplyDelete