Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Summers Year in Review 2016 - #4

We here at Slumlog Enterprises Inc. had a staff meeting earlier this week. The word from the publishers was that our editorial policy of taking the piss out of Summers was too harsh and we needed something nice to say or we shouldn't say anything at all.

(Editor's note - Thanks for the lift to slumlog board the meeting Mom. Yes, I cleaned my room and I only say nice things about people because people who live in houses with glass windows shouldn't throw stones. I know that, I don't need another lecture. Can you pick me up at 9?)

So we had another meeting about finding nice things to say about Summers just the other day.

The results of our brainstorming session were as follows:

1) Summers is  generally open
2) George doesn't work all of the time
3) There is usually beer available
4) Sports is often on some kind of television
5) Summers does have bathrooms

No comments:

Post a Comment