Saturday, July 10, 2010

Theisman's in a lot of trouble...

And it was Lawrence Taylor who slammed Theisman to the ground.

Broke his leg. One of the grossest things I've ever seen. One thing that ain't broke is Theisman's restaurant in Old Town, Alexandria. Sure, I'm biased because I am a Redskins fan and Theisman's is close to the office, but it has a few other things going for it as well.

First of all, it has good food and real drinks. I had some seared ahi tuna that beats the ascot off a Summers sampler platter. Second of all, it has actual specials every day of the week. If Theisman's actually served Molson Canadian, I'm pretty sure I could drink it more than just on Wednesdays. Third of all, it has free food, there's always free popcorn on the rails. What happened to the free chips & salsa that Mean Joe Green served for like three days?

And don't even get me started on the sidewalk traffic in Old Town. Its better than Arlington.

Mean Joe Green ain't Joe Theisman, but he sure could learn a thing or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment