Sunday, September 26, 2010

That's Your Red Room

When you start me to worrying, I remember that life is only a dream
Now if you don't want me baby, some other woman will care for me
Now that's your Red Room, you can roll it along Joe
Baby, that's your Red Room, you can roll it along
Now when I leave you this time
Some other woman will drive me home

I was in love with you baby
But you was in love with someone else
I was in love with you baby
But you was in love with someone else

Yes, and poor me was outside Summers New door
Looking from empty hand to empty hand

Now, that's your Red Room

1 comment:

  1. To say this confuses me is putting it lightly. I might not be the musical heavyweight that the older generations are, but cmon...let's try to make some sense Dawg.

    Are you missing your cat? Bummed about the new paint job? Quoting Joni Mitchell lyrics? Is this some weird metaphor for which simple folk can't understand? Are you in a dream with Joe? I just don't get it. And now... I have a headache and no, it's not from Molsom (mostly because it is the wrong night). Thanks for nothing.

    ReplyDelete