Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sid the Slew Foot Kid

Nice slew foot on Ryan Callahan last night Sid. If you ever pull that crap on me, you know when I return to the ice and if I can ever catch you because I am so slow and can't play defence and haven't hit anyone in my entire NHL career, but if you do pull that crap with me, I will kick your bitchy little ass, punk.

And if I ever see you at Summers watching a Steelers game while you're in town, I will kick your bitchy little ass then too, punk. Stay out of Arlington, its my hood.B

MGB

1 comment:

  1. Dr. Kidney Shrosby, MDDecember 1, 2010 at 4:05 AM

    "Slew foot?" What does that even mean? Are you trying to say "Flu shot" after skipping too many doses of your dyslexia pills? What a bobble headcase. Everyone knows you're a third-rate winger helplessly trapped in a mediocre defenseman's pigeonhole, but as long as you're in there you might as well get your bird flu vaccination too, in case you ever find yourself one-on-one with a particularly perspicacious penguin. And for all your wielding of empty threats from your cold, bench-bound ass, you could do your pathetic fans a favor by offering them advice on hemorrhoid treatments.

    ReplyDelete