Monday, October 18, 2010

The Mike Green-Eyed Monster of Jealousy

Knows I'm just a country boy from Calgary, Alberta but I still don't get the local fascination with the Washington Redskins. We've been the best sports team in DC for the last, oh I don't know whenever I showed up in town, several years and we've been to the playoffs the last couple of years and we have the two greatest players in the game (me & Sascha) and still we get no love. All every all-knowing sportscasters talk about is how awesome the Redskins are.

We kick ass and take names and win games and Donovan McNabb comes in, throws a couple of interceptions, loses the games and get all the headlines.

Not that I want all the headlines, but seriously, prove yourself first. Win me a few games or get me to the playoffs, and then I'll consider friending you on Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. McNabb@Skins4Evah.comOctober 20, 2010 at 11:23 PM

    Sorry, I only accept Facebook friends who have paid accounts. Keeps the riffraff out and the awesomeness in.

    ReplyDelete