We're an equal opportunity offender, so the rankings are in no particular order.
1. Caps Fans - You win a game and they come out of the woodwork and clog up the sidewalks, and crowd the metro trains and don't stay to the right on the metro escalators.
2. Canadians - Enough with the fake accents. So what if the mouse ran in the house turned about and ran back out? Please just stop talking.
3. Trivia - Question 1: Who's not going to get the Grand Prize we offered? Answer: You. Anyone is also an acceptable answer.
4. Red Room Service - The Red Room is a misnomer, but if you're going to keep God's gift to the service industry open, you might want to staff it with someone, and someone other than God's regift to the service industry in the form of a shrink-wrapped Mya would be a good idea.
5. Red Room Carpet - I got new shoes last weekend. One of them is still stuck to the carpet in the Red Room. If you can lay down some new flooring, get some new carpet.
6. Oregon - *YAWN*. Oregon is boregon.
7. Mike Green - Less preening, more playing.
8. Agent 0 - I've never faked a hangover to get out of work, why are you faking an injury?
9. Daniel Snyder - You've done more to ruin fun in Washington than Joe has.
10. Sliders - Just because they're small doesn't mean they don't taste like ass.