Saturday, October 2, 2010

Bull S

So I'm watching the Stanford-Boregon game at home because I am afraid to go to Summers because there will be so many Oregon people in the Red Room and they are are so loud and have such a good time and that's creepy because when I have a good time I like to be quiet, but the game is on the big screen and once again I am appalled by the supercilious snootiness of Stanford.

The Standford Cardinal.

I call Bull S.

Just call yourselves the Stanford Cardinals for Christ's sake. Get over it, come down from your ivory tower, and admit you are just like everyone else.

Cardinal is amongst the worst team nicknames in all of sport (excluding all of the WNBA team names), but if you've got a team nickname worse than that, let us know.

2 comments:

  1. You forgot to mention that Stanford has the worst mascot ever. And that's ever, as in, there will never be another one that bad. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't know what the hell you're talking about. It is the tree of knowledge and makes total sense. It is a great mascot.

    ReplyDelete