Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ice Ice Baby

I hate repeating myself because it makes me think people aren't listening, but this one bears repeating & repeating & repeating until somone can tell me one good thing to come out of an All-Star game.

I hate All-Star games in general because the game doesn't mean anything, players don't play the game the way they usually do, and nobody plays any defense in any All-Star game, regardless of the sport.

Hockey is a man's sport and playing an All-Star game like middle-class parents so concerned about their status and their kid's status and self-esteem that they want every child to pass rather than actually learn something just dishonours the game.

Having an NHL All-Star game is like having a Summers Salsa Dancing Contest.

They're both completely fucking useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment